Halo 4

Nov 7, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Edited Nov 7, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Just thought I'd drop a line and let you guys know that Liberty works pretty well with H4. The only thing I've noticed so far is the red flashing on the upper part of the HUD. It doens't affect invincibility or infinite ammo. Keep up the good work.

edit: sorry for the small letters, not sure what happened there.

Nov 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM

the only issues i have  with the program. is that the invincibility doesnt work with the current vehicle & max ammo to all loaded weapons.

Coordinator
Nov 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I don't know if we will be able to help the flashing, but I do believe max ammo to all loaded may be broken.  Keep in mind it only works on weapons already on the ground.  It won't work on ones held by AI.

Nov 16, 2012 at 8:58 PM

When I dropped a bottomless clip weapon to switch for a fuel rod gun for a sec and then picked it back up, it wasn't infinite anymore. Although I don't think it's anything you guys can fix.

Developer
Nov 20, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Just noting that we've fixed the vehicle invincibility problem (no update yet though) and have identified what causes the reset issue. An update will be released within a few days which will fix everything and throw in a couple of extras.