I Need Help Please!

Oct 28, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I downloaded the latest Liberty, and its working fine until were it says are you sure this is the right game save i click next and a windows pops up saying this program has stopped work?

Then I downloaded an older version and it seems to work.

Anyone got any ideas the game save is from Halo 3 

Developer
Oct 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Yeah, this is a known problem. We will be releasing an update sometime within the next few days to fix it. In the meantime, just use an older version like you said. Sorry about that.

Oct 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Thank you and sorry for the 2 posts I didn't know if I posted it or not.

Sent from my iPad

On 28 Oct 2012, at 18:23, "amd64" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Yeah, this is a known problem. We will be releasing an update sometime within the next few days to fix it. In the meantime, just use an older version like you said. Sorry about that.

Developer
Oct 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

The update is out now. Run the program and check for updates. Thanks for reporting this.

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:44 AM
I have a question does this work in co op mode?

Sent from my iPad

On 28 Oct 2012, at 22:07, "amd64" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

The update is out now. Run the program and check for updates. Thanks for reporting this.

Oct 29, 2012 at 7:58 AM

It doesn't work in co-op since it doesn't (or at least AFAIK) save the game locally or in a different format or whatever. Point is it won't work.

Oct 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM

"

It doesn't work in co-op since it doesn't (or at least AFAIK) save the game locally or in a different format or whatever. Point is it won't work. "

Its WILL NOT WORK IN CO-OP ! Codeplex staff have tried everything !!!!

Oct 30, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Only works in 1 person party ! It works just fine for me !