This project is read-only.

ONI: Sword Base Taglist

Jan 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM
Edited Feb 1, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I have created a taglist for the level ONI that includes all the Bipeds, Controls, Data Pads, Equipment, Machines, Obstacles, Scenery, Vehicles, & Weapons that I could find. Since I am the only editor of this taglist, and also because I'm not perfect, I do not guarantee that it is 100% accurate. Items that have their original name but are followed by "(???)" are ones that I found in my saves but could not identify.

If you find any problems with the list (wrong naming, something missing that you found, etc.), or even a have better suggestion for a name of a tag on the list, leave a comment and let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2gik60jaxgjdil

Side-note: I only made tags which weren't already named in Liberty

I will be doing this with all the levels on Reach, but it takes some time, so those will be coming soon.

Also a big thanks to LordZedd for his Ascension taglist that I took some identities from.

Jan 31, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Awesome! I'll wait until the next version to upload this though. 3.0.0.0 has lag issues with large taglists.

Feb 1, 2012 at 8:14 PM

6 KB is large? O.o alright, thank you sir (feel free to change the "(???)" after ones I couldn't tag if need be, or improve it any other way).

BTW, I'm working on Exodus now, should be done by next week.

Feb 3, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Well, for the old taglist loading system 6 KB is actually somewhat significant, and I'd have to include Zedd's complete taglist along with it (which we know for a fact lags the old loader). The rewritten loading system is much more efficient and can handle much, much, much larger taglists. And I'll probably just completely take out the ??? tags since we don't like to include tags that aren't accurate.

Looking forward to your Exodus list!

Feb 6, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Edited Feb 6, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Alright, thanks for the info. Exodus might take me a little while longer than I anticipated, forgot how long it was!!!

Also I'm going to buy a Jtag sometime this week, which I'm also hoping will help me to hasten the time it takes to find the tags for Liberty (through Ascension).

Oct 31, 2014 at 6:34 PM
could you re-upload the taglist please, because when I go to the link, it has the "invalid or deleted file" error.

Thanks in advance!